*EXTRA 10% OFF DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY AT CHECKOUT WHEN BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM MOR MUSIC, YORK*
Many discerning players love the focused, direct sound of single species all African mahogany guitars. Famously warm, with unique mid-range clarity, such instruments, especially in smaller configurations like the versatile, comfortable and balanced Concert body, are favoured by roots rockers and songwriters from Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan right down to Jeff Tweedy and Valerie June. Breedlove’s new Discovery S Concert is Designed in Bend with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology and features a delightfully fast, easy-to-play slim neck profile. A natural satin finish, highlighting the wood’s simple straight grain, makes this a modern take on a classic guitar—a limited edition model with herringbone binding.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.58" (Neck) 4.2" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16, D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Herringbone
- Inlay: Centred dots
- Case: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.