In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
Much more than a beach guitar, the Signature Companion Copper E puts all of Breedlove’s famous tone and playability into a traveller frame, ready to sling over your shoulder or step on the stage. In every way, the Companion feels like a “real” guitar, because it is, right down to its Natural Sound electronics package, full-width nut and slim, fast neck. Developed in Bend, Oregon, with Sound Optimization in mind, this traditional, non-cutaway instrument is your true friend, ready to go wherever you go, and ready to take you places you’ve never been.
- Body Type: Companion
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 13.53"
- Waist Width: 7.929"
- Upper Bout Width: 9.929"
- Body Length: 17.5"
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.54"