In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
Breedlove prides itself on modern design but understands that some players just love the classic, unadorned look of a non-cutaway guitar. The Signature Concerto Copper E is for you—symmetrical, round-shouldered and as traditional in its tone as in its shape. With the warmth of African mahogany under the pure acoustic power of an “aged” European spruce top, the guitar sounds and feels like an old friend, falling into the hand or onto the knee with practised grace. Given as a thoughtful gift, or acquired as a personal reward, the Signature Concerto Copper E will satisfy for years. It’s a lifetime investment.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.744"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- String Gauge: Olympia medium (.013"-.056")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.74"