In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
Songwriters from Bob Dylan to Jeff Tweedy have made their point with small body all-mahogany guitars. Instruments made from a single species have a unique voice, and Breedlove’s sustainably-sourced African mahogany speaks with a dry, warm authority that fairly screams Americana, and supports your singing without overpowering it. The soft cutaway, easy-bending short-scale feel and Natural Sound electronics of the Wildwood Concertina Satin CE make it a mean little lead machine, too, with the ability to sit in a mix or cut right through it. A simple, durable satin finish throughout puts an elegant guitar in your hands at the right price.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back & Side Finish: Bourbon burst gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.826"
- Body Length: 19.078"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Scale Length: 24.8"
- Sound Hole: 3.877"