MorMusic - The Guitar Specialists Est 1985
In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
Left Handed. Sitka spruce, from the mighty wilds of the Pacific Northwest, is the classic voice of the acoustic guitar—bracing, rich and sonorous, with a shimmering tone that lingers long after every strum. This sustainable Designed in Bend Breedlove Discovery S Concert—specially made for left-handed players—is crafted with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, and invites a variety of playing styles, bold and gentle. A slim, fast neck and narrow nut width facilitate easy, comfortable play, while a pinless delta bridge makes string changing a breeze. A simple natural finish allows the solid top’s raw beauty to shine and African mahogany back and sides add warmth and clarity. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Sitka spruce
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.58" (Neck) 4.2" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centred dots
- Case: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.