Delivery to UK mainland addresses is FREE for all orders of £50.00 or above. A small charge will be made for orders under this amount.
Can you deliver to an alternative address?
Yes, we can deliver to an alternative delivery address, although orders maybe subject to fraud checks. Orders that are paid for using finance, must be delivered to the billing address as part of fraud prevention.
Which couriers do you use?
Parcels are usually delivered using DPD, UPS and TNT. We use Royal Mail for some smaller items.
What if I am not in when you deliver?
If you are not in when our courier arrives, they will leave a card for you with details of your order and a phone number to arrange an alternative delivery date.
We ship Worldwide! If your country is not currently listed please let us know
We offer a 14 day return policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, please return it to us.
You may return your goods (cancel your order) within 14 days from the day after we deliver your order to you. You must inform us that you intend to do so by email/mail first. Custom, special orders & any instruments that have been worked on by our Techs at your request are excluded.
Please package the product securely and return the product to us. We ask that you look after the product whilst it's in your possession and that when you return the product to us, you also let us have all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories.
If you cancel this contract by returning your order we will reimburse to you all payments received including the cost of delivery to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us. We may make a deduction for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is as a result of unnecessary handling by you). We reserve the right to charge a 25% re-stocking fee on customer cancelled orders.
Regarding software and digital item sales the right to cancel and return is lost if the digital content or software is used by the consumer by downloading/installing or registering the data.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- It is also the customer's responsibility to meet any shipping and import/export charges. This includes charges for the outbound and return shipments. If you refuse delivery of or fail to collect a shipment we have sent you, you will also be liable for the above costs incurred.".
We will refund your money within 14 days after you have let us know you wish to cancel the goods or services and in any case within 21 days of receiving the order back or of you informing us, whichever is applicable.
Please note that ex-demo equipment and second-hand equipment are not covered by this policy.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit please inform us within 2 working days and we will arrange a replacement or refund at your request as soon as possible.
Before returning any equipment, please contact our Customer Service team for a Returns Number to help us identify your item easily upon returning it. We are unable to accept items returned without a valid returns number.
Sometimes things go wrong and that’s when you need the best from a company. We will do our best to sort out any problems as quickly as possible to your complete satisfaction.
In the case of goods that fail after two months or ex-demo and second-hand goods that fail any time within the warranty period, we ask that you return the goods to us by an insured method. We will repair the item free of charge and return them to you by an insured delivery method. All associated delivery costs are payable by the customer.
Online purchases are protected under the Distance Selling Directive. Please note this policy does not apply to in purchases made in-store.
All orders are insured against loss or damage whilst in transit, please report any damage within 48 hours of receiving your order. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
This policy only applies to purchases made online not for goods bought in the stores.