In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
Breedlove’s largest body style delivers all it promises. In a high gloss Performer configuration—with eye-catching Bourbon stain—it will solidly back the largest ensemble or provide classic support for a solo singer/songwriter. Like a dreadnought, the Performer Concerto Bourbon CE has a slightly scooped EQ, creating a comfortable valley for your voice, and providing an incisive tone for your solos. A pinless African ebony bridge leaves room for damping and makes for lightning-fast string changes, while Natural Sound electronics translate that great torrefied tone to practice amp or PA. Whether you are on stage in front of thousands or just in front of your mirror, the Performer Concerto Bourbon CE will take you there.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Bourbon Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.744"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia medium (.013"-.056")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.74"