In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
A satin-finished all-solid African mahogany body makes the Wildwood Companion Satin CE an instant Americana icon—and one that fits as comfortably on the trail, on the plane or at the beach as it does in the office. Never before has a travel guitar offered such warm, full sound and comfortable playability. Whether practising or performing, Breedlove’s Companion shape rewards hours of play with classic tone. It’s loud enough to rock the next jam and chill enough to work in the hotel room or for writing songs in the dorm or when the kids are asleep. And its simple, striking satin finish will make you want to pick it up again and again.
- Body Type: Companion
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 13.53"
- Waist Width: 7.9299"
- Upper Bout Width: 9.9299"
- Body Length: 17.5"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: Offset Dots
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.54"