In stock and ready to ship at MorMusic
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We'll aim to match or beat any like for like price!
As exotic tonewoods go, solid African mahogany is one of the greats. Visually, its straight grain is clean, alluring and warm. Its sound is the same, especially in a single species guitar like the Wildwood Concerto Satin CE. This guitar’s 16” mahogany top rings, with excellent note separation and a strong midrange presence. As an alternative to the ubiquity of spruce, all-mahogany instruments provide a thrilling change of pace, especially for young artists looking to establish their own unique voice. You will find your own path to uninhibited solid sound with a soft cutaway Wildwood Concerto Satin CE.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.744"
- Body Length: 20.696"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia medium (.013"-.056")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- InlayOffset dots
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.74"