*EXTRA 10% OFF WHEN BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM MOR MUSIC, YORK*
The T-Wave is a tribute to the creators of the magical tones and grooves which set the base for today's popular music. Following the "Tone-Influent" Shape concept, the T-Wave was designed to cross the boundaries of today's typical 2 pickup guitars.
The combination of a North American Alder body, a Hard Rock Maple neck and an Indian Rosewood fingerboard builds the base of the T-Wave's rich tone. The Magneto "Tune-O-Flex" bridge was engineered to fit today's playing styles while keeping the classic vibes and tones of a vintage bridge. Of equal importance is the matching pair of pickups; the MPPN-95 and MPTC-1 were both created to give the T-Wave its unique sound that clearly defines it as a premium instrument for blues, jazz, country or rock.
- American Alder Body.
- Hard Rock Maple Neck.
- E. Indian Rosewood Fretboard.
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer.
- 25.5" Scale.
- Supplied with Mag-Lite case.
- Gotoh tuners
- CTS pots
All Handmade Magneto Guitars Feature:
- Every guitar is custom-handmade by experienced luthiers.
- Specially selected and seasoned North American body and neck tonewoods.
- Custom pickups specifically wound for each guitar model.
- Custom bridges made by Gotoh using cold rolled steel or brass materials.
- Oiled cow bone nuts.
- Quick-Set truss rod system.
- CRL switches, CTS pots, Switchcraft output jacks.
- Hand-rubbed nitrocellulose body and neck finishes.
- Fully shielded pickup cavities and pickguards.